Learn How to Manage Your Company`s Lifecycle
Has your company outgrown its management practices and systems? Is your company too reliant on you to make operational and strategic decisions? Do you feel that your organization is losing the innovative spirit it used to have?
If any of these issues are what you are experiencing in your company, you need to attend the Adizes Breakthrough to Prime Workshop. The interactive event is the first step towards the introduction of organizational changes to improve the overall management effectiveness of your company.
You will get answers to the following questions by participating in the workshop:
- What stage of the Corporate Lifecycle is your company in? What problems are normal or abnormal for your company?
- What is your style of management and how do you assemble a complementary team?
- What do you need to change in your strategy, structure, accountability and culture to make a transition to the next stage of the Corporate Lifecycle?
- What are the top priorities and changes you should start working on immediately?
Attendees will leave the workshop with a defined action plan that can be implemented right away.
- May 12-13 – Santa Barbara, CA
- June 22-23 – Houston, TX
For more information or to register, visit www.adizes.com/btp
“At the Adizes Breakthrough to Prime Workshop, I learned the importance of creating a culture built around sharing responsibility with your peers and subordinates. During the workshop you learn about your own management style and learn to respect those that have a different style of working. I have attended many workshops over the years and the Adizes Breakthrough to Prime workshop was by far the best.”
– Mike Rans, President, Kinkelder USA